Pediatric Heart Surgery Errors
Call a Philadelphia Medical Malpractice Lawyer: (888) 899-0652
When a child is born with a heart defect or suffers from a heart condition,
they may require heart surgery. While such surgical procedures can improve
or save a child’s life, there are serious risks involved. Pediatric
heart surgery refers to any open-heart operation that is performed in
order to improve or eliminate a child’s congenital heart defect
or disease. Unfortunately, when surgeons and other healthcare professionals
act negligently, recklessly, or carelessly, a pediatric heart surgery
patient can suffer fatal injuries.
If your child was harmed during a pediatric heart surgery or any other
medical procedure, we urge you to get in touch with our Philadelphia medical
malpractice lawyers at Shrager, Spivey & Sachs right away.
When you entrust our team with your case, we can provide you with the following:
- A legal team backed by more than 80 years of collective experience
- A team that will make your rights our first and most important priority
- A legal team that has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients
To discuss your case, get in touch with our Philadelphia medical malpractice
attorneys right away!
Causes of Pediatric Fatalities in Previous Cases
Research proves that the following have led to numerous pediatric heart
- Inadequate amount of tests and services for pediatric heart program
- High number of echocardiogram reports were inadequate
- Lack of pediatric electrophysiological laboratory and pediatric electrophysiology expertise
- Hospital staff was not adept to cardiac catheterizations
- Number of pediatric heart surgeries too low for hospital staff to develop
Shrager, Spivey & Sachs Can Fight for Your Rights - Call Now
At Shrager, Spivey & Sachs,
our legal team has a wide range of experience in pediatric, cardiac, and obstetric cases.
In every case, we are dedicated to safeguarding the rights of those negatively
affected by healthcare professionals. If your child suffered harm after
undergoing pediatric heart surgery or any other medical procedure, we
encourage you to contact us right away to discuss your potential
medical malpractice case.